Steve is a strong advocate of Quality Engineering throughout all phases of the SDLC. With almost a decade of background in Digital Assurance & Quality Engineering, he has gathered experience through various roles within the craft: Test analyst, Test Manager, Program Quality Manager, etc. Steve has fulfilled these roles across multiple domains of the Retail sector, including Mobile, Digital, In-store Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, Warehousing, etc., making him an SME in the field. Additionally, Steve is head of the Belgian Software Engineering Certification Board, guiding and coaching others on their learning journey. Steve is driven, dedicated, and always eager to learn – all while bringing a healthy dose of fun and enthusiasm to the table. Passionate about technology, innovation – and video games.
More on Steve De Smet.
Posts by Steve De Smet
- The QA Prompt Engineer – Outsmarting ChatGPT, 22 Mar 2023
- QA & the Metaverse #4 – Security, 20 Jan 2023
- QA & the Metaverse #3 – Compatibility, 12 Oct 2022
- QA & the Metaverse #2 – Usability, 18 Aug 2022
- QA & the Metaverse #1 – Sustainability, 13 Jul 2022
- The Dark Side of AI, 07 Mar 2022
- UAT 2.0 – UserLESS Acceptance Testing, 18 Aug 2021
- How to level up your quality?, 16 Jun 2021