Sander Duivestein (1971) is a highly acclaimed and top-rated trendwatcher, an influential author, an acclaimed keynote speaker, a digital business entrepreneur, and a strategic advisor on disruptive innovations. His main focus is the impact of new technologies on people, businesses and society.
More on Sander Duivestein.
Posts by Sander Duivestein
- 60 years on and Barbie continues to influence, 28 Mar 2019
- The Synthetic Generation: Influencing is big business, 21 Mar 2019
- The Synthetic Generation: Post-materialistic, 14 Mar 2019
- The Synthetic Generation: Post-Realism, 07 Mar 2019
- Webinar: In Code We Trust, 07 Jan 2019
- NEW REPORT ALERT: AI First, 13 Dec 2017
- Andrew Keen on How to Fix the Future, 05 Jan 2017
- “The Unorganization” – New Research on Disruption, 06 Dec 2016
- Has the line between the Real and Virtual worlds become blurred?, 18 Nov 2016
- Megacities: Urban Future, the Emerging Complexity, 11 Nov 2016
- Connected, 09 Feb 2016
- Hide and Seek with a GoPro, 04 Feb 2016