Managing consultant with a strong focus on the Microsoft Azure platform. Supporting enterprise organizations in the Netherlands as consultant, lead developer and hands-on coding architect. SogetiLabs Country Lead NL; Liaison for our global SogetiLabs network and Technology Lead for our Dutch SogetiLabs office. Fully certified Quality Software Development software consultant and fully Microsoft Certified Azure Architect in the Netherlands. Projects include the energy sector, local and national government organizations, insurance companies and fintech. Peter is also an author of eLearning videos and eBooks on Microsoft Azure at Packt. Peter focuses on architecting and designing maintainable, future-proof and resilient platforms and systems. His specialties are, Azure, Automation, Service Integration, Serverless, .Net, Cloud Software Architecture, Cloud Native, and Cloud Solution Design.
More on Peter Rombouts.
Posts by Peter Rombouts
- Learning to Code – on a budget, 25 Aug 2023
- How to learn hacking from a TV series, 05 Dec 2022
- Monitor (IoT) devices with Node-RED and Azure LogicApps, 13 Oct 2022
- Setting up development environment for your Oculus Quest 2 with Unity, 09 Jun 2022
- GitOps Primer, 29 Apr 2022
- The Internet Computer, 17 Mar 2022
- Cloud Economics and Terraform; How to start, 10 Sep 2021
- Realize compliancy with policy automation, 01 Jul 2021
- 5 Signs The End of Cloud is Nigh, 21 Apr 2021
- Why you should stop spinning up VMs, 19 Feb 2021
- Everything is Code. Why and how you should test your Terraform, 16 Nov 2020
- Software Maintainability and the Definition of Done, 11 Sep 2020