Per Björkegren is an Enterprise Architect and Digital strategist in Sweden. He has worked within Capgemini Group since 1991 and is the practice leader for Enterprise Architecture within Sogeti Sweden, developing the service offerings and speaking at open seminars. He is also the founder and president of SWEAN (Swedish Enterprise Architecture Network), which currently has more than 1000 members.
More on Per Björkegren.
Posts by Per Bjorkegren
- eArchiving Applications, 24 Jun 2019
- Mission Impossible (Part I), 11 Jun 2019
- The iService Center, a concept for Excellence in Information Management, 10 Jan 2019
- “We don’t understand!”, 10 Oct 2018
- Service Oriented Architecture 4.0 (Part 2), 04 Oct 2018
- Service Oriented Architecture 4.0, 26 Sep 2018
- The answer is still Q, 17 Sep 2018
- Build your own eco-system, 11 Sep 2018
- The Data Scientist is a Team, 30 Nov 2017
- 10 Ways To Be A Winner In The Digital Economy, 20 Jun 2017
- Digital Usability (Part 1): Discard Standard Systems, Adopt Portal Approach, 12 May 2015
- In the Architecture Office #9: A cure for the long-term steering dilemma of architecture development, 27 Feb 2015