Per Björkegren is an Enterprise Architect and IT strategist in Sweden. He has worked within Capgemini Group since 1991 and is the practice leader for Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance within Sogeti Sweden, developing the service offerings and speaking at open seminars. He is also the founder and president of SWEAN (Swedish Enterprise Architecture Network), which currently has close to 1000 members.
More on Per Björkegren.
Posts by Per Bjorkegren
- The iService Center, a concept for Excellence in Information Management, 10 Jan 2019
- “We don’t understand!”, 10 Oct 2018
- Service Oriented Architecture 4.0 (Part 2), 04 Oct 2018
- Service Oriented Architecture 4.0, 26 Sep 2018
- The answer is still Q, 17 Sep 2018
- Build your own eco-system, 11 Sep 2018
- The Data Scientist is a Team, 30 Nov 2017
- 10 Ways To Be A Winner In The Digital Economy, 20 Jun 2017
- Digital Usability (Part 1): Discard Standard Systems, Adopt Portal Approach, 12 May 2015
- In the Architecture Office #9: A cure for the long-term steering dilemma of architecture development, 27 Feb 2015
- In the Architecture Office #8: Don’t dive deep unless you have to, 22 Dec 2014
- In the Architecture Office #7: It doesn’t make sense if it just makes sense…, 31 Oct 2014