Data scientist with a passion for Natural Language Processing. Loves complex problems that kindle creativity and out-of-the-box thinking and projects with social impact. Background in linguistics and New Media. Always in for a chat on data science and/or the impact of technology on civilization. Pro-musician, avid motorcycle rider and single speed bike builder in my spare time.
More on Paul Verhaar.
Posts by Paul Verhaar
- Next level data augmentation, 15 Jun 2021
- Automated Machine Learning: Hands-off production maintenance for the busy entrepreneur, 22 Dec 2020
- Crowdsourcing Label Aggregation: Modeling task and worker correlation, 25 Nov 2020
- So You Want to Leverage Data Science For Your Business, 28 Sep 2020
- Language models: battle of the parameters — NLP on Steroids (Part II), 21 Sep 2020
- Language models: battle of the parameters — Natural Language Processing on Steroids (Part I), 16 Sep 2020
- Applying ML models in production — A theoretical challenge that you need to be aware of, 02 Sep 2020