Mike Pumper is a senior consultant at Sogeti since 2011. Through working with clients, Mike has gained experience in a variety of topics at many levels of expertise. He started his career at Baxter Healthcare as a Java / Spring developer, working closely with the business to develop a portal application. Mike started at National Merit Scholarship Corporation late in 2011 as a technical lead and solution architect, overseeing a small team that created a critical internal Java / Spring application that is still in use by the business today.
More on Michael Pumper.
Posts by Michael Pumper
- Innovation Done Right – Why Design Thinking Matters?, 17 Jul 2017
- Business Ethics in IoT, 27 Apr 2017
- Re-imagining Insurance – Sector Spotlight, 01 Feb 2017
- The Internet of Things – Not Just About the Things, 13 Dec 2016
- Investing in Data: How Tomorrow’s Companies Profit from Data Centricity, 19 Oct 2016
- Artificial Intelligence – Why Now?, 12 Sep 2016
- The Internet of Healthcare – Sector Spotlight, 23 May 2016
- Privacy and Ethics in IoT and Consumer Analytics, 08 Mar 2016
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Cutting-Edge Technology, 29 Jan 2016
- Security in Emerging IoT: The Top 4 Problems and their Solutions, 27 Aug 2015
- IoT Implementation: Get ready to take the plunge, 17 Jun 2015
- IoT and Big Data combined will change the face of Manufacturing, 01 Apr 2015