Marlies van Steenbergen started her career with Sogeti Netherlands in the role of service manager enterprise architecture in 2000. After working as a consultant for a few years, she became Principal Consultant Enterprise Architecture in 2004. In this role, she is responsible for stimulating and guaranteeing the development of the architectural competence of Sogeti Netherlands. Since 2012 she is the main proponent of enterprise architecture and DYA within Sogeti Netherlands.
More on Marlies van Steenbergen.
Posts by Marlies van Steenbergen
- Risk and Innovation Speed, 23 Oct 2017
- Ecosystems Over Value Chains, 25 Sep 2017
- Integrity by Design: Making the Right Choices Easy, 19 Jun 2017
- How to Embrace Complexity: Lessons from Industrial Design for Enterprise Architects, 14 Apr 2017
- Is multi-dynamic architecture a binary trap?, 30 Jan 2017
- Understanding the Customer, 14 Dec 2016
- Principle-based Architecture: What We Can Learn from the Regulatory World, 02 Mar 2016
- Multi-Dynamic Architecture: Dancing on Different Rhythms, 02 Dec 2015
- Where content meets behavior for architects, 29 Jul 2015
- How CESCE reinvented itself: A Digital Transformation success story, 14 May 2015
- The service is dead, long live the service!, 17 Feb 2015
- Wanted (or not): new design principles, 02 Dec 2014