Mark is an experienced software architect with more than 15 years professional experience in software development and operations. In his years of experience Mark has always had a drive of building and designing reliable and simple solutions to complex problems. To realize this Mark has a strong focus on quality backed by solid engineering, CI/CD pipelines, DevOps principles and craftmanship. At his customers Mark guides development teams and supports business stakeholders in building cloud native applications and going through cloud native transitions.
More on Mark van der Walle.
Posts by Mark van der Walle
- Becoming Sherlock Holmes: Solving Mysteries with Cloud Native Observability, 08 Jun 2022
- The Curse of Knowledge, 14 Jan 2022
- The Fragility of the Internet, 20 Oct 2021
- Beyond CX: The case for Developer Experience, 30 Jun 2021
- Microservices: Code for resilience, design for failure, 20 Apr 2021
- Observability in distributed systems, 10 Feb 2021
- Kubernetes: The new cloud control plane?, 14 Dec 2020