Marco started his career in Quality Assurance with ISO certifications including environmental and safety regulations. His attention to detail on processes continued into his career as an expert testing consultant where he integrated this with his passion for test automation, performance testing and now applying this to Cognitive QA. Marco builds lasting relationships with clients and tool vendors, he has been able to provide our customers with a full and more importantly practical overview of how to enable test tools to its fullest capability and integrate them into the business processes.
More on Marco Venzelaar.
Posts by marco-venzelaar
- “Remember”, 09 Nov 2020
- Working remotely… Staying safe and staying focussed, 06 Apr 2020
- Magic is in the air – Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation, 26 Dec 2019
- Testing times, 12 Jul 2019
- Multi-domain operations & cross-domain information flow, 09 Jul 2019
- What has (test) automation ever done for me?, 20 Mar 2019
- Single source of truth: Why it matters?, 06 Feb 2019
- Information Junkie, 17 Oct 2018
- Changing Tool Landscapes – What are the trends?, 05 Jul 2018