Léon leads digital transformations with a core focus on future-proofing organizations and putting purpose into action. Aligning teams, business and technology across all layers of the organization and its key stakeholders with a wide lens and an open mindset. He studied business economics, has technology experience since 2001 and has supported organizations with their transformation journeys since 2003. Léon is passionate about all that is tech, new gadgets and visual design. Currently, Léon is working on connecting purpose and technology as key drivers for organizational change. He’s exploring innovative ways to redefine and remeasure growth and success in a world in urgent need of more businesses moving positive impact front and center.
More on Léon de Bakker.
Posts by Leon de Bakker
- Positive impact, deep thinking and thorough understanding, 06 May 2021
- Intolerance destroys diversity, 02 Mar 2021
- Reframe technology’s purpose and strengthen organizational alignment, 29 Jul 2020
- Assess how technology shapes your organizational positive impact, 20 Jul 2020
- Technology as an accelerator for positive impact, 16 Jul 2020
- How to create positive impact with technology? Foster critical thinking, 13 Jul 2020
- Agility and organizational complexity, beware of the present, 09 Jul 2020
- A strong purpose proposition requires agility and resilience, 02 Jul 2020
- Be consistent about your positive impact, 29 Jun 2020
- Major events and big statements, 25 Jun 2020
- Doing good drives profitability, 18 Jun 2020
- A guide to organizational positive impact, tech edition, 11 Jun 2020