Leo has over thirty years of IT- experience in waterfall, hybrid and agile environments, especially in environments such as agile, scrum (since 2005), DevOps, SAFe and Spotify. As an agile coach, Leo has provided training and workshops to more than 350 agile teams in the Netherlands and abroad and as a change manager he has guided organizations in the transition to working agile. In addition, he is a much sought-after speaker and trainer, and co-author of five books on software quality.
More on Leo van der Aalst.
Posts by Leo van der Aalst
- Don’t let frameworks distract you from the real goals!, 27 Sep 2019
- Beyond I-, T-, π- and M-shaped testers, 24 Oct 2016
- Agile series: The success factors, 07 Feb 2015
- Agile series: The benefits, 05 Feb 2015
- Agile series: The pitfalls, 03 Feb 2015
- Agile series: The misconceptions, 02 Feb 2015
- Agile series: General trends, 30 Jan 2015
- Agile-Testers as the Trojan Horse in Traditional Development Projects!, 13 Jun 2014
- Use Scrum and halve the test department!, 04 Apr 2014
- Create a safety net, not a hammock!, 19 Dec 2013