Lead BI & Analytics Architect originally from the UK and now living in the Netherlands. Currently Microsoft Data Platform MVP and Microsoft Certified Trainer Alumni. Many years experience in the IT sector, and has supported databases for companies in the top 10 of the fortune 500 list. In addition to a lot of Data Platform experience also has a fair few Microsoft Certifications, and was probably the last ever person in the world to gain the MCSD Azure Architect certification. Real life experience with Microsoft Data Platform and Azure Devops. Previously SQL Server Product Owner of around 1,900 instances. In addition, done various things for the Data Platform Community. With one of the last being one of the organizers of the online DataWeekender conference.
More on Kevin Chant.
Posts by Kevin Chant
- KevOps for Azure Synapse Analytics, 02 Sep 2022
- Create a dacpac for SQL Server 2022 databases using SQL package, 24 Jun 2022
- Ghosts in the Azure DevOps machine, 17 Jun 2022
- Keep your Azure Synapse secrets secret in GitHub, 06 Jun 2022
- SQLBits 2022 and what is next, 02 May 2022
- Automate a pipeline migration to a Synapse workspace using Azure DevOps, 25 Apr 2022
- Copy an Azure Data Factory pipeline to Synapse Studio, 11 Apr 2022
- CI/CD for serverless SQL pools using Azure DevOps, 04 Apr 2022
- Whitepaper: A quick introduction to Azure DevOps, 19 Jan 2022