Kasper de Boer is a Vice President in Sogeti US, where he is currently responsible for the Infrastructure Practice. Kasper has 25 years experience in IT Consulting and is particularly interested in IT organizations and how to make these more efficient and effective. He advises clients on how to reduce the on-going maintenance burden of IT systems and technology, achieve better alignment between IT capabilities and business needs, increase speed-to-market of IT solutions, and increase the overall responsiveness of IT.
More on Kasper de Boer.
Posts by Kasper de Boer
- Is Silicon Valley mode the Future of IT?, 15 Dec 2016
- Outsourcing IT in a Transformational World: 3 Options, 04 Nov 2016
- The Two Most Important Metrics for DevOps, 11 Feb 2016
- How to implement DevOps without buying new tools?, 01 Feb 2016
- Cost will ultimately drive Infra cloud migration, 21 Oct 2015
- Five IT Imperatives in the Digital Era, 07 Apr 2015
- Productivity, Throughput, and WIP in IT, 08 Sep 2014
- Governance Advice 101: Start measuring return, 22 Jul 2014
- Thinking in terms of “Internal Customers” calcifies IT organizations, 15 Jul 2014
- Large, complex projects benefit most from Agile, 06 Jun 2014
- Fun with data, 28 May 2014