Jurian is a cheerful Scrum Master with a background in Mobile App Development. Since he’s experienced the effects of good and bad processes first hand, he knows like no other how important it is to have a properly developed way of working. He enjoys collaborating and making complex work as simple as possible and gets energized by meeting new people, listening to podcasts or lifting weights. Jurian is a people person and you can see that in the way he works. Individual team members connect with him and in a collaborative effort take the steps to evolve to a new level.
More on Jurian de Cocq van Delwijnen.
Posts by Jurian de Cocq van Delwijnen
- Don’t let your brain choose your problems for you, 17 Jul 2019
- Sleep deprivation, the worst health risk you might be suffering from right now, 28 May 2019
- Augmented Reality – Terms, tooling, practicals & coding assignments for the enthusiast, 26 Apr 2019
- Prescription videogames, 12 Apr 2019
- How to find creative solutions to your problems, 11 Oct 2018
- Enabling your brain IT’s data bus, 16 Aug 2018
- Designing for technologically enhanced sensory capabilities, 28 Jun 2018