Julian likes to pioneer. Equipped with a master degree in physics, he put Capgemini's quantum technology efforts on the map, and now leads the computing futures (bits/qubits/neurons) domain from within the group's CTIO++ community. Furthermore, he initiated and led project FARM, a big data solution for small-holder farmers in developing countries.
More on Julian Velzen.
Posts by Julian van Velzen
- Understanding the Extraordinary Potential of Quantum Technologies, 14 Apr 2023
- Quantum’s a Step Change in Technology with Distinct Challenges; take Advantage of Specialists, 02 Mar 2023
- Our Holistic Approach to the BMW Group’s Quantum Computing Challenge, 13 Feb 2023
- TechTalk – Quantum data science: Theory & best practices, 24 Oct 2022
- TechTalk – Accelerating the Quantum Journey, 27 Jul 2022
- NIST announces four post-quantum crypto finalists. What happened?, 14 Jul 2022
- Climate Change and Net-Zero: what role can breakthrough technologies play?, 24 Mar 2022
- What if quantum technology could solve the world’s biggest challenges?, 09 Feb 2022
- Vlog: Quantum technology is coming, be prepared!, 04 Nov 2021
- WAS SIR THOMAS WATSON RIGHT ALL ALONG?, 04 Feb 2021
- Monte Carlo, quantum computing’s killer app?, 26 Jan 2021
- Introduction to Qiskit, 19 Nov 2020