Joo Serk Lee is a Vice President in Sogeti USA and serves as Sogeti USA’s Digital Transformation service line leader. He in an Enterprise Architect by trade and has spent much of his 15 year career partnering with clients to craft major digital and technology transformation programs in sectors including Marketing and Insurance.
More on Joo Serk Lee.
Posts by Joo Serk Lee
- The Beautiful, Terrible Power of Technology, 04 Apr 2017
- The Digital – and Human – Experience, 08 Oct 2016
- The Paradox Of Engaging The Digital Customer, 07 Jul 2016
- The Paradox Of Engaging The Digital Customer, 14 Mar 2016
- The Strange Bedfellows of Marketing and Technology, 09 Nov 2015
- Electric Dreams, 31 Jul 2015
- UX and Cybersecurity – Seemingly Unrelated, Inextricably Linked, 09 Apr 2015
- DotCom 2.0? The Perils of Our Focus on User Experience, 12 Jan 2015
- Too Much is Never Enough, 28 Oct 2014
- Regulation: Innovation’s Double-Edged Sword, 13 Oct 2014
- Big Data or Big Brother? 10 Ways Marketing Organizations Can Balance a Compelling Experience with Privacy, 01 Jul 2014