Joleen van der Zwan is Global Community Manager for SogetiLabs. She has a diverse background in media, retail, health care, aviation and banking industries. She provides customers with insights and advice on new technologies related to their strategy. Joleen is experienced in innovation management, project management and business analysis. She is always up to date with the latest developments in technology. And she knows how to apply this due to her knowledge and experience in strategy and design thinking for innovation.
More on Joleen van der Zwan.
Posts by Joleen van der Zwan
- What value does SogetiLabs bring to clients?, 21 Sep 2022
- Applied innovation: balance method and improvisation, 12 Sep 2022
- What’s in SogetiLabs for a fellow?, 07 Sep 2022
- SogetiLabs in focus – video series, 25 Aug 2022
- What is SogetiLabs, anyway?, 24 Aug 2022
- Fun is a crucial ingredient, 03 Aug 2022
- (Un)digital happiness, 29 Jul 2022
- SogetiLabs meetup Stockholm!, 06 Jul 2022
- Latest in technology – series coming!, 21 Oct 2021
- User communities build engagement and reduce cost, 15 Apr 2021
- NLP applied in business, 17 Jul 2020
- How to win the race in a virtual world, 09 Apr 2020