Joleen van der Zwan is Global Community Manager for SogetiLabs. She has a diverse background in media, retail, health care, aviation and banking industries. She provides customers with insights and advice on new technologies related to their strategy. Joleen is experienced in innovation management, project management and business analysis. She is always up to date with the latest developments in technology. And she knows how to apply this due to her knowledge and experience in strategy and design thinking for innovation.
More on Joleen van der Zwan.
Posts by Joleen van der Zwan
- User communities build engagement and reduce cost, 15 Apr 2021
- NLP applied in business, 17 Jul 2020
- How to win the race in a virtual world, 09 Apr 2020
- Presentation: Testing Blockchain Solutions, 01 Feb 2019
- Loyalty programs will be transformed by blockchain, 12 Nov 2018
- EXIN & Sogeti present – Blockchain: The Perfect Storm, 27 Sep 2018
- Blockchain loves VeriSM, 17 Apr 2018
- The Minimum Lovable Product, 06 Mar 2018
- Teachers on Strike: Do We Still Need Them?, 03 Jan 2018
- Blockchain Secured Ideo Credentials, 15 Nov 2017
- Future of Blockchain, 14 Aug 2017
- Why Is It Important to Understand How Blockchain Works?, 15 Jun 2017