Hines Vaughan has been with Sogeti since June 2014, starting out as a consultant. In 2015 he was promoted to a Senior Consultant position. Prior to being hired with Sogeti, Hines went to school at the University of North Texas studying Business Computer Information Systems and also working in an internship with the schools Administrative Web Services division. Hines has been working primarily with mobile applications, using the Xamarin framework, at his current client for a year and a half. With the help of his coworkers he is now an indispensable asset to his current client and works to bring innovation and new ideas to his job on a daily basis.
More on Hines Vaughan.
Posts by hines-vaughan-iii
- The California Consumer Privacy Act, 11 Mar 2019
- Data Privacy in the United States – Privacy Policies, GDPR, and Web 3.0, 20 Dec 2018
- 5G: The Future Internet, 16 Oct 2018
- Modern Mobile Experiences and Platforms, 28 Aug 2018
- Human Problems Become Machine Learning Problems, 09 Aug 2018
- What’s New with Mobile AI: Microsoft Cognitive Services, 11 Jul 2018