Geert Vanhove is a passionate and pragmatic test professional with over 11 years of test experience in multiple domains, started as hands on operational tester and evolved to test coordination and test management roles. During these years Geert has taken up different tasks such as test analysis, test design, test execution, test coordination, test management, coaching, setting up test processes, process improvement, etc.
More on Geert Vanhove.
Posts by Geert Vanhove
- The art of writing test cases, 05 May 2014
- Waterscrumfall: the new hype in software development?, 24 Feb 2014
- The relevance and irrelevance of testing conferences, 14 Jan 2014
- Service virtualization: new or old news for software testers?, 14 Nov 2013
- Is the Belgian government smart or stupid?, 27 Sep 2013
- Testing is dead, long live quality, 23 Jul 2013