Eva Holmquist has more than thirty-two years of professional IT experience, working as a programmer, project manager and at every level of the testing hierarchy from a tester through test manager. She has also worked with test process improvements and in test education as a teacher and with the development of courses including a Swedish ISTQB Foundation certification course and TMAP - Quality for cross-functional teams. She's also an experienced speaker, for instance she talked about the role of the Test Manager in the new digital landscape at TestForum 2021, and she's the author of the book ”Praktisk mjukvarutestning” (Software Testing in Practice). Eva works as a Senior Test Specialist at Sogeti helping clients improve their testing practices using her broad experience in system development, process improvements, and education.
More on Eva Holmquist.
Posts by Eva Holmquist
- Trust is a key quality indicator for team members, 13 Sep 2023
- How to train team members about business knowledge, 03 Jul 2023
- Three tips when working agile at scale, 16 Feb 2023
- Three tips when working with teams with people from different backgrounds, 14 Dec 2022
- Five Rules to Improve Communication and Transparency, 21 Jul 2022
- Solutions to the testing challenges when working agile at scale, 04 May 2022
- TechTalk: Communication and Transparency in an Agile Setting, 13 Apr 2022
- Do cross-functional team members need business knowledge?, 10 Jan 2022
- Challenges of agile at scale, 06 Dec 2021
- Does every team member need coding skills?, 22 Oct 2021
- Three new training needs for people in cross-functional teams, 21 Jul 2021
- Why do we need healthcare for systems?, 02 Jul 2021