Eva Holmquist has more than twenty-eight years of professional IT experience, working as a programmer, project manager and at every level of the testing hierarchy from a tester through test manager. She has also worked with test process improvements and in test education as a teacher and with the development of courses including a Swedish ISTQB Foundation certification course. Author of the book ”Praktisk mjukvarutestning” (Software Testing in Practice) as well as science fiction and fantasy novels. Eva works as a Senior Test Specialist at Sogeti helping clients improve their testing practices using her broad experience in system development, process improvements, and education. She is a frequent speaker and has during the last year held presentations about agile testing, DevOps and quality assurance, cognitive quality assurance and bias in artificial intelligence.
More on Eva Holmquist.
Posts by Eva Holmquist
- Five Rules to Improve Communication and Transparency, 21 Jul 2022
- Solutions to the testing challenges when working agile at scale, 04 May 2022
- TechTalk: Communication and Transparency in an Agile Setting, 13 Apr 2022
- Do cross-functional team members need business knowledge?, 10 Jan 2022
- Challenges of agile at scale, 06 Dec 2021
- Does every team member need coding skills?, 22 Oct 2021
- Three new training needs for people in cross-functional teams, 21 Jul 2021
- Why do we need healthcare for systems?, 02 Jul 2021
- A tester’s thoughts on Automation and AI: 4, 25 May 2021
- A tester’s thoughts on Automation and AI: 3, 18 May 2021
- A tester’s thoughts on Automation and AI: 2, 11 May 2021
- Test Manager – The Quality Translator and Coach, 04 May 2021