Edzo Botjes is an Enterprise Engineer with more than 15+ years experience. His believe is that Enterprise Engineering covers not only Enterprise Architecture but also the skills needed to realistically implement innovation, governance and architecture. This implies that Group Psychology, IT Security Architecture, Technology Innovation and Ethics are a few topics that should be included into the developing strategy and architecture. Edzo is currently working on a Blockchain Reference Architecture and separately active as Principal Architect PKI.
More on Edzo Botjes.
Posts by Edzo Botjes
- Future of Enterprise Design – Request for collaboration on Antifragile, 15 Jul 2019
- Is the end of Agile near?, 10 Jul 2019
- Companies are prejudiced by design (EA food for thought), 02 Apr 2019
- All software will be federated and e2e encrypted (EA Principle), 22 Mar 2019
- Predictions 2019-2023, 21 Jan 2019
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 3), 21 Nov 2018
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 2), 20 Nov 2018
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 1), 19 Nov 2018
- CI & CD and your organization, 02 Nov 2018
- Where does Enterprise and Solution architecture fit?, 31 Oct 2018
- Blockchain: An Enterprise Architect Perspective, 25 Oct 2018
- 3 reasons why Enterprise Architects should focus on Game Theory, 01 Aug 2018