Edzo Botjes is an Enterprise Engineer with more than 15+ years experience. His believe is that Enterprise Engineering covers not only Enterprise Architecture but also the skills needed to realistically implement innovation, governance and architecture. This implies that Group Psychology, IT Security Architecture, Technology Innovation and Ethics are a few topics that should be included into the developing strategy and architecture. Edzo is currently working on the new version of DYA, the Enterprise Architecture vision of Sogeti and adding value for clients as an Enterprise Architect.
More on Edzo Botjes.
Posts by Edzo Botjes
- Webinar – Decoding Resilience, 16 Oct 2020
- Whitepaper: Value sensitive architecture, 04 Sep 2020
- Rewriting the future of business with a sound resilience strategy, 19 Aug 2020
- Defining Antifragility, 22 Jul 2020
- Digital Transformation, Chaos and Opportunities, 06 May 2020
- Architecture in this new world we live in – a DYA Whitepaper by Sogeti, 11 Dec 2019
- Future of Enterprise Design – Request for collaboration on Antifragile, 15 Jul 2019
- Is the end of Agile near?, 10 Jul 2019
- Companies are prejudiced by design (EA food for thought), 02 Apr 2019
- All software will be federated and e2e encrypted (EA Principle), 22 Mar 2019
- Predictions 2019-2023, 21 Jan 2019
- Architecture without Coaching leads to failure! (Part 3), 21 Nov 2018