Darren Baker is the Business Development Director for Sogeti’s SMART WorkSpace Solutions. Darren helps customers evolve their workplace strategy and vision into the new world of work based on SogetiLabs Connected Workforce methodology. Darren is a public speaker and has spoken on behalf of Sogeti, Intel and Microsoft and appeared in several Microsoft videos. Darren also manages the Sogeti Intel Alliance, and travels throughout the 13 Sogeti operating countries and conducts training for the sales associates and consultants to ensure Sogeti can deliver cutting edge technology solutions.
More on Darren Baker.
Posts by Darren Baker
- Intel AlderLake – A different perspective of power usage and consumption, 29 Jun 2022
- Strengthen the Security of your Workspace, 30 Jun 2020
- Modern Hardware for Mobile Workers, 02 Apr 2020
- Intel Optane H10, 05 Nov 2019
- Cyber Security – It’s your choice – Delay Windows and Device Updates or Put Your Business at Risk!, 20 Mar 2018
- 2017- The Year to Take Cyber Security Seriously, 10 Jan 2017
- My Connected Home Has Been Hacked, 14 Jun 2016
- Are Touch Based Devices Too Cutting Edge? Business Needs to Embrace Touch and the Future of Mobile Computing, 05 Mar 2014
- Considering Windows 8.1 and Mobile devices for the Enterprise with the new Intel Architecture, 17 Oct 2013
- Taking the “Service” out of Customer Service, 19 Jul 2013
- Creating Business Value for Tablet computers, 05 Jun 2013