Claude Bamberger has been an information systems architect since his first job in 1994, realizing in nearly 20 years that it’s a role that one becomes more than one is, mainly by enlarging the technology scope known, the skills mastered, the contexts experienced. Particularly interested in technologies and what they can mean in improving business results, Claude went from consulting in the early days of object-oriented development and distributed computing to projects, team, and I.T. department management during half a decade to come back to consulting in 2008 in Sogeti after an innovative start-up co-founding in the Talent Management field.
More on Claude Bamberger.
Posts by Claude Bamberger
- Two types of innovation, 30 Aug 2018
- Big Data, Robots, Apocalypse and Profit Improvement, 01 Jul 2015
- It’s all about risks…, 15 Jan 2015
- Design not to?, 27 Oct 2014
- This piece of data is lying! (2/2), 26 Sep 2014
- This piece of data is lying! (1/2), 25 Sep 2014
- Performance is key in I.T. systems (part 2), 13 Aug 2014
- Performance is key in I.T. systems, 02 May 2014
- import•io, a new kid on the block of data, 11 Mar 2014