The vision of Chris is that technology should be supportive and, if possible, in the background. We should not use our energy to adapt (new) technology. Technology should adopt us and should be able to connect with us in a way that we connect to other people. Technology should become our digital friend. This will minimize the negative side effects that we see with technology like social media and smartphones. This will make us happy on a longer term. Conversational solutions are a great tool to service this goal. They are able to speak, see and understand like we do. With chatbots and voicebots, we make a great step forward to an environment where technology adopt our behavior instead of the other way around. Chris is a leader in conversational strategy. He is able to close the gap between new technology and a company's vision. With his technical background, he is able to show the real value of new technology and make it work!
More on Chris Arend.
Posts by Chris den Arend
- Machine learning for stupid and poor people who want to become a millionaire, 27 Jan 2020
- A digital personality in your group of friends, 02 Oct 2019
- 3 Next steps for Commercial Chatbots, 02 Sep 2019
- Striking up a conversation is good for business, 07 May 2019
- Design a digital friend, not an enemy, 02 Jul 2018
- Vlog: Building an Insurance Bot with Microsoft Bot Framework, 08 Aug 2017
- Epic Customer Experience with Chatbots, 30 Jun 2017
- Transform into an IoT software developer in 5 steps, 20 Oct 2016
- AMQP to Azure Service Bus with Linux, 04 Mar 2016
- The Real Power of Internet of Things, 16 Feb 2016