Andrew has been a managing consultant with Sogeti since 2009. In this role, he has worked on a number of major clients across government and private sectors covering tasks such as security test manager for a major government pan-agency project, helping with restructuring a bank rescued by the UK government during the financial crash, re-planning a major welfare project and architecting a performance policy and approach to address significant shortfalls in the delivered solution.
More on Andrew Fullen.
Posts by Andrew Fullen
- World Quality Report 2021-2022: A New Realism as QA Bounces Back, 14 Oct 2021
- The rise of AI-informed testing – and what this means for the future of your business, 17 Sep 2021
- The Poetry of Quality Engineering, 27 May 2021
- When did you last have a Netflix and chill moment with your CI/CD pipeline?, 28 Jan 2021
- Knock me down, I get back up, 09 Dec 2020
- A Call to Software Vendors – give me collaboration, 19 May 2020
- Webinar: Jane Austen’s approach to Test data, 23 Jan 2020
- Predictions 2020, 12 Dec 2019
- Quality in 2019, a personal view of the World Quality Report, 14 Nov 2019
- August is the cruelest month for bloggers, 09 Aug 2019
- Humour, The forgotten Advantage / just a little blogette, 31 Jul 2019
- A non-technical history lesson, 01 Jul 2019