Andrew has been a managing consultant with Sogeti since 2009. In this role, he has worked on a number of major clients across government and private sectors covering tasks such as security test manager for a major government pan-agency project, helping with restructuring a bank rescued by the UK government during the financial crash, re-planning a major welfare project and architecting a performance policy and approach to address significant shortfalls in the delivered solution.
More on Andrew Fullen.
Posts by Andrew Fullen
- Webinar: Jane Austen’s approach to Test data, 23 Jan 2020
- Predictions 2020, 12 Dec 2019
- Quality in 2019, a personal view of the World Quality Report, 14 Nov 2019
- August is the cruelest month for bloggers, 09 Aug 2019
- Humour, The forgotten Advantage / just a little blogette, 31 Jul 2019
- A non-technical history lesson, 01 Jul 2019
- The Testing Bucket List, 19 Jun 2019
- Webinar: The Death of Automation, 26 Feb 2019
- Santa DevOps, 24 Dec 2018
- 9 Out of 10 Experts Can’t Believe the Most Hated Feature in DevOps, 14 Nov 2018
- Minimum Loveable Product – Rebooting Happiness in the Public Sector, 07 Nov 2018
- The 3 Laws of Robotics, 20 Sep 2018