Andrew has been a managing consultant with Sogeti since 2009. In this role, he has worked on a number of major clients across government and private sectors covering tasks such as security test manager for a major government pan-agency project, helping with restructuring a bank rescued by the UK government during the financial crash, re-planning a major welfare project and architecting a performance policy and approach to address significant shortfalls in the delivered solution.
More on Andrew Fullen.
Posts by Andrew Fullen
- A non-technical history lesson, 01 Jul 2019
- The Testing Bucket List, 19 Jun 2019
- Webinar: The Death of Automation, 26 Feb 2019
- Santa DevOps, 24 Dec 2018
- 9 Out of 10 Experts Can’t Believe the Most Hated Feature in DevOps, 14 Nov 2018
- Minimum Loveable Product – Rebooting Happiness in the Public Sector, 07 Nov 2018
- The 3 Laws of Robotics, 20 Sep 2018
- Cognitive QA – From Idiocracy to Artificial Intelligence, 18 Sep 2018
- 4 Key Focus Areas for a Smarter QA Strategy, 13 Sep 2018
- Never Mind Why! Let’s get an AI, 13 Aug 2018
- Who’s the best Superhero, 04 Jul 2018
- Have you found your Digital Happiness?, 30 Apr 2018