André Helderman has studied both Business Information Technology and Organizational Sociology which makes clear that he is interested in the impact of technology on human behavior.
More on André Helderman.
Posts by Andre Helderman
- The ecosystem is the new organization, 25 Feb 2019
- Ethical design as “the next big thing”, 26 Dec 2018
- Technology is way too important to leave it up to tech people, 06 Sep 2018
- The need for unbiased & transparent design in algorithms, 31 Jul 2018
- We Just Need a Global Product Owner, 08 Mar 2018
- We Need Scarcity to be Happy, 31 Aug 2017
- Blockchain is like internet in 1997, 27 Jul 2017
- The Fear Of Losing Your Job, 15 May 2017
- Is Your Organization as Modern as You Think it is?, 14 Feb 2017
- Edward Snowden: The Prisoner of Our Times, 24 Nov 2016
- Privacy in the world of Internet of Things, 03 Oct 2016
- How a strange customer journey leads to process mining., 13 Jan 2016