Alexandre graduated from the Université Catholique de Louvain and obtained his PhD in the field of psychology at the Université du Luxembourg. More specifically, he acquired expertise in neurosciences, learning, numerical cognition, data management, development of experimental design and quantitative analyses.
More on Alexandre Poncin.
Posts by Alexandre Poncin
- R an inalterable source of innovation (5/5), 19 Feb 2020
- Bayesianism in the aid of science and justice (4/5), 12 Feb 2020
- Everything is data! (3/5), 05 Feb 2020
- How to reduce Big Data preparation from 6 months to one week with R (2/5), 29 Jan 2020
- The aRt of reconciling science and statistics (1/5), 22 Jan 2020