My name is Alberto Alonso. Actually I work with Sogeti Spain in Business Intelligence Department with Microsoft Technologies. My profile is very orientated to customer, and how the DATA can improve the organization. My first steps in the data management were in the Pharmaceutical Sector. (I´m pharmaceutical too). I worked hard to extract and built procedures for gathering all the information across the organization. Measurement all kind of events. Aggregating different sources like ERP, LIMS, HVAC, OEE tools, and productivity machine reports.
More on Alberto Alonso Marcos.
Posts by Alberto Alonso Marcos
- Azure Purview, 15 Jan 2021
- Profundizando en Azure Stream Analytics: Windowing Functions, 05 Jan 2021
- Generalist or specialist?, 29 Dec 2020
- Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, GitFlow, and other techniques from the heap, 16 Dec 2020
- How to monitor your pipelines using Azure Data Factory Analytics from Microsoft Azure Cloud, 02 Dec 2020
- GTD is not only VW Golf Turbo Diesel. Brushstrokes of David Allen, 28 Oct 2020
- Bring Lakehouse in your life and take your company’s analytical capabilities to the next level, 05 May 2020
- Winds of change in the analytical environment, from ETL to ELT, 28 Apr 2020
- How to deal with imbalanced datasets in ML, 01 Apr 2020
- 5 tips to participate and succeed in your Datathons, 09 Dec 2019
- Janis, Bruce and Beatles. Defining the rules of association, 13 Sep 2019
- There is always a first time, for everything. Do not miss the Artificial Intelligence train., 14 Aug 2019