My name is Alberto Alonso. Actually I work with Sogeti Spain in Business Intelligence Department with Microsoft Technologies. My profile is very orientated to customer, and how the DATA can improve the organization. My first steps in the data management were in the Pharmaceutical Sector. (I´m pharmaceutical too). I worked hard to extract and built procedures for gathering all the information across the organization. Measurement all kind of events. Aggregating different sources like ERP, LIMS, HVAC, OEE tools, and productivity machine reports.
More on Alberto Alonso Marcos.
Posts by Alberto Alonso Marcos
- Bring Lakehouse in your life and take your company’s analytical capabilities to the next level, 05 May 2020
- Winds of change in the analytical environment, from ETL to ELT, 28 Apr 2020
- How to deal with imbalanced datasets in ML, 01 Apr 2020
- 5 tips to participate and succeed in your Datathons, 09 Dec 2019
- Janis, Bruce and Beatles. Defining the rules of association, 13 Sep 2019
- There is always a first time, for everything. Do not miss the Artificial Intelligence train., 14 Aug 2019
- How to identify your gender, ethnicity and sexual identity by watching Love Death + Robots, 05 Aug 2019
- How to evaluate your classification model correctly, 20 Jun 2019
- European Digital Transformation is in diapers?, 15 May 2019
- Do You Want to Achieve Digital Transformation? Don´t Keep Fox Guarding the Henhouse, 11 Feb 2019
- Enhancing your business model with big data, 29 Nov 2018
- Even Jack Ryan wanted to be Analyst, 09 Oct 2018