Infrastructure Global Business Development Director
Darren Baker is the Business Development Director for Sogeti’s SMART WorkSpace Solutions. Darren helps customers evolve their workplace strategy and vision into the new world of work based on SogetiLabs Connected Workforce methodology. “The Workplace is no longer a place, it’s what people do.”
Darren is a public speaker and has spoken on behalf of Sogeti, Intel and Microsoft and appeared in several Microsoft videos. He manages the Sogeti Intel Alliance, and travels throughout the 13 Sogeti operating countries and conducts training for the sales associates and consultants to ensure Sogeti can deliver cutting edge technology solutions. Darren developed Sogeti’s Global Strategy and Operational Plan for SMART WorkSpace solutions with the workspace leaders in each Sogeti country and collaborates with Sogeti worldwide on the implementation services for SMART WorkSpace. Darren manages Sogeti’s WorkSpace Solutions Pipeline worldwide by leading and overseeing the development and growth of solutions and help customers digital transformation of their workplace and ensures business growth by directing and managing business development activities to ensure consistent delivery.
Through Darren’s leadership, Sogeti’s WorkSpace services have achieved industry award winning recognition.
- 2016 Hermes Creative – Platinum Winner – Sogeti Digital Transformation - WorkSpace
- 2016 Graphic Design USA – American Design Award – Sogeti Digital Transformation - WorkSpace
- 2015 Microsoft Partner of the Year – Devices & Deployment
- 2013 Graphic Design USA – American Design Award – Flexible WorkStyle Campaign
- 2010 Microsoft – US Windows Deployment / Windows 7 ACF Partner of the Year Award
- 2010 Microsoft – US Windows Deployment / MDOP POC Partner of the Year Award
- 2010 Microsoft – US Windows PoC Partner of the Year Award
- 2010 Enterprise Microsoft Solutions – Sogeti Excellence in Solution Leadership
- 2010 US American Marketing Association – Windows 7 Services AD Campaign “Best in Category”
- 2010 US Business Marketing Association – Windows 7 Services AD Campaign “Best in Category”
- 2009 Microsoft – US Windows Deployment / Windows 7 ACF Partner of the Year Award